- Practitioners can easily view their appointments through their Smart phones by using a standard web browser.
- Details of every appointment can easily be viewed and updated.
- Admin staff can view doctor’s calendar and daily appoiontments.
- Easily captures patient identification (name, address, phone number, date of birth, etc.) needed to establish profile of patient.
- Includes family medical history which can identify people with a higher predisposition of diseases such as heart disease, stroke, certain cancers, and diabetes.
- Primary and secondary physician can be added.
- Ability to add new procedures, information on the surgeon(s) performing the operation, position, anesthesia and blood loss information.
- Improves surgeon communication through the ability to access critical patient information from any source.
- Ability to link up with different agencies of the hospital (i..e. lab procedures, accounting) for easier coordination.
- There is an organized catalogue of laboratory work in place, which will avoid misdiagnosis.
- Displays the summary of laboratory results to easily identify or analyze changes in results.